22 September 2008

Last post before NS

Alright I'm going in tomorrow morning at 8.30 and this shall be the last post before I get back out! In about well, 1 week.

So anyway, if anyone is interested in catching Disaster Movie, please be advised it is as it's title says, this coming from a huge fan of lame ass spoof movies. I don't have much to write about today so I shall just write about what's been a pressing issue happening around me at this moment in time.

Guys please don't be an idiotic arsehole by chasing a girl and then when you finally get her you just give some lame crap excuse not to be together. You may think it's noble of you and it's for a good reason but please give yourself a reality check for being a retard. I would know, been there done that. So if for some unlikely reason you happen to read this, you know who you are. I hope this doesn't affect you too much Drea, you'll bounce back some day so don't worry ;)

This song is for you Drea.